Friday, March 13, 2009

Put to Call ratio

The ratio since September:





Intraday ratio:




It has been like this for the past few days.


My take on this is that Pigs is going to get slaughtered AGAIN.


Why do I think so?


1. People are rushing to follow the trend. So market going down, they buy puts. Market gooing up they buy calls. And most of the time they are wrong.


2. PC ratio has consistenly showed that when the ratio reached certain level, it always reverse its direction. When that happens, the market will reverse its direction as well.



Just look at this:






One year chart. I have a lot of thoughts on this, I need more times to finish it. But by just look at this chart. I am pretty convinced that the next opex day, Pigs will get slaughtered.



I can't stop working on this. Here is my thought for the 3 month chart.



Disclaimer: I am a newbie playing the chart. So don't consider this is in any shape or form telling people what is going to happen.

It has 0% investment value. But it intended to has 100% entertainment value.

















Got to go, will come back on this later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey CCD! I like your blog. I went ahead and put it in my blogroll.

- Exo